Saturday, March 13, 2010

I just painted a room and could use advice on how to stencil some flowers near the ceiling?

I am thinking to stencil flowers along the top because it could be done cheaply. I don't have much money at all. Where should I shop for stencils that would be inexpensive? WalMart?I just painted a room and could use advice on how to stencil some flowers near the ceiling?
Michaels is better! Go there, stencils are cheap or you can make it yourself. Either way.I just painted a room and could use advice on how to stencil some flowers near the ceiling?
Yeah... WalMart is quite good for prices on art stuff. Or if you have a Michael's near you, they often have some really good deals and sales.





Or ask a friend who can draw quite well to make your stencils for you.
why u need to stencil flowers,u can use vaccum cleaner also.

No comments:

Post a Comment