Saturday, March 13, 2010

How much would you pay to get a square room painted?

its about average size.


I paid over 拢100 which I think is too much.How much would you pay to get a square room painted?
Prep the ceiling, walls and woodwork, paint for all three and then labour then 拢100 seems about right. You'll be surprised at the cost of paint.How much would you pay to get a square room painted?
拢90 too much, I would of paid 拢10 for the paint and did it myself
About 100 dollars.
that's good if you had the ceiling done walls


and all wood done.!!
thats probably about the right sort of money most decorators would charge. much cheaper to DIY
I was going to say $50 before I read your added comment which I think is about 100 BP so that does sound fair. And I'm in apartment management so I am familiar with how much this should cost.
as a painter, i charge about 拢125 per day, or per room, what ever is cheaper. so you did get a good deal, as long as it was painted well with everything done eg.walls, celings, and woods/doors. this sounds like a 4/5 hour job, so you did good.
you think its too much, well mate that's cheap i wouldn't do it for a 100 quid, if its just the walls with no making good like filling and sanding then perhaps i might do it for that price but including the woodwork no way, it will cost you 180/200 per room for a good paint job, you can of course do it yourself but no DIYer will achieve the finish a pro would especially when it comes to the gloss work, it would be a bit cheaper for a small room but 180/200 quid has been the going rate for a long time and this is what most painters i know charge
thats seems like a rip off, i would just save money and do it myself
well whats the average size of an room. whats the condition on the walls? the quality of the paints provided. I think 拢100 is pretty reasonable, if not a well made bargain.
nothing..... id do it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment