Saturday, March 13, 2010

How much should I expect to pay to get my car painted?

I drive a '97 Lexus SC400.


Its 10 years old and the paint needs to be freshened up.


It the usual dimples and door dings, numerous scratches though the car. I dont know if there is any rust. Nothing obvious.





I would like to know how much I should expect to pay to fix the numerous small dents, as well as repainting the car it original color, Bordeaux Pearl.





I am not interested in the shops that do a rush or shotty job in 2 days. I want it done properly and I do expect to the keep the car for another 5 years.





Thank you in advance.How much should I expect to pay to get my car painted?
Expect to pay in the neighborhood of $2500 to $3500 for a complete repaint and body prep. You can probably find a shop that will low-ball the job for $1800, but get references prior to letting them start. Make sure they use a good base coat--PPG, and at least 3 coats of clear.How much should I expect to pay to get my car painted?
i had a car like that won time and i got mine painted and it cost me 2,635,for a realy good paint job it cost that much good luck
2k at the most as long as it isnt anything major
At least $2K, minimum.
Anywhere from $2,500 to $10,000 depending how good a job you want and how much body work there is to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment