Saturday, March 13, 2010

How much would it cost to get my car just painted.?

My 2001 Toyota Corolla needs to be painted because I fixed a binch of dents in it.Every panel had to be repaired,so the car needs to be re-painted.I would even do all the disassembly and masking myself.How much would it cost to get my car just painted.?
Depends on the quality of job you want. You would have to look around to find a shop that will work with you on doing much of the work yourself and then having them only do the spraying. A really good paint job will remove all removable parts and paint individually and much of the cost is in the R%26amp;R of the parts ($2k-3k to paint your Corolla with top of the line 2 stage paint). If you prep the surfaces and remove all the parts yourself, door handles, emblems, chrome, etc. you can get a decent single stage paint job at Maaco for example in the $800 range, and others for even less depending on the quality you're looking for or willing to accept.How much would it cost to get my car just painted.?
I have a 1994 SS Impala and I had it painted at Maaco and they did a good job it cost me about a grand. I got the Supreme

No comments:

Post a Comment