Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How would you feel if someone painted a pot for you to say Thank You?

I have been in therapy for 9 months. My therapist has done a lot for me. I have painted a pot for my psychotherapist as we are ending therapy in the next month and 7 days :(. I give her the pot on 19th Dec. So just wondering how she may react?How would you feel if someone painted a pot for you to say Thank You?
I would love it. It is a personal gift that you have taken time to make. (Not just something you picked up cheap on a whim).How would you feel if someone painted a pot for you to say Thank You?
WHAT A NICE GIFT !!! VERY ORIGINAL !!! EVERYONE NEEDS A PAINTED POT
That is a very special gift, I am sure she will love it.
cute
Yeah is good, its always the ones you put effort into that mean the most.
im sure she will love it. Anything that actually took work and thought is always going to be appreciated.
In this case first of all i will see how the client behaved with me in the sessions, then i will see which colours you have been used in painting that cup.If those colours are your favourite ones then i will be definitely very much pleased to have a such honour from my client.

No comments:

Post a Comment