Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How much should I charge someone to tutor them with painting?

I'm a pro contemporary painter.


Just wondering how to go about pricing sessions for tutoring?


Say twice a month for an hour and a half per session.





Thanks in advance...How much should I charge someone to tutor them with painting?
I say the a basic rate of 50 bucks per hour is good. so 75 dollars for each seasion you speak of!How much should I charge someone to tutor them with painting?
Although you're a professional, you're not mending anything like a mechanic so you should charge similar rates to someone such as a piano teacher. Maybe $70 for an hour and a half. That's if they bring their own materials. Obviously more if they're expecting to use yours. Although I wouldn't overcharge them. If you charge a little less than expected they might ask for lessons more often.
You are a professional. See what they are charging now for car mechanics and plumbers in your area, probably about $70-80 per hour. You can charge the same, if your clients can handle it.





Here, plumbers are $75, the garage is $83, and ice skating is $86.

No comments:

Post a Comment