Thursday, March 11, 2010

How can I add color to my attic bedroom without painting it?

I live in a rented home so I can't paint it, but I'm having trouble thinking of ideas on how to decorate my attic bedroom.





Are there any temporary borders I could put up or something like that? I have a few posters on the walls but that's it, and I want my room to have more of a colorful, yet homey look.How can I add color to my attic bedroom without painting it?
yes is the answer you were looking for , right? Well ,google';temporary wall decorations'; to find your answer, they were made just for you!How can I add color to my attic bedroom without painting it?
you could get colorful rugs, you get colorful lamps and other lighting, you could get a bunch of posters and cover part or all of a wall. Just tape it on my friend did that and it looks good. It certainly added color to her white room. You could get cool looking plants or plant your own in an interesting piece of glassware or really anything. I planted plants in a clay pigeon(like from a gun range) and an old glass that had a funny saying on it, and in a lil teacup i made in elementary school. I also have colorful rocks in my room, like the ones with like the crystals and stuff. You could get throw pillows and a colorful accent blanket for your bed, if you have your own furniture you could paint that or buy colorful stuff. Look at target and ikea and see what you like, and try homedepot or lowes too.





hope this helps.
you could add one or two colorful throw rugs on the floor.


and if its a bedroom then you should get a colorful comforter for your bed, and some cool hanging lights that you could paint whatever color you wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment