Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have about ten to 15 painting Ive made how do I go about selling them???

I must say they are very Impresive and the frames are niceley done,the sizes varie, most are 11 x 14 I need Ideas Please!!! water colors and acrilics.I have about ten to 15 painting Ive made how do I go about selling them???
Do not put your artwork on Ebay! I sell items on Ebay and tried once to auction a couple of my paintings and they sold for peanuts. Not the best place for artwork. Here is the best site I have found, norma2u2, and I am getting about 250 hits a day. It is easy to use and first level is free. Put your art on this site and see what happens. You'll get lots of feedback, I promise!


http://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?ArtI鈥?/a>


The link will take you to my work but click on ';Join'; to get more info.I have about ten to 15 painting Ive made how do I go about selling them???
Contact art galleries and see if they will show your work in exchange for a percentage of the sales. In the meantime...keep painting!
Approach local restaurants and ask to allow the restaurant to show with the possibility of selling to interested patrons.
EBAY!! DUHHH!!!!
www.etsy.com
  • mario badescu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment