Thursday, March 11, 2010

How go i find home interior painting designs amd colors for my walls for ideas on what and how to .?

We had a fire and I'm repainting the house inside. So I have these colors of paint and just would like to do something different . It;s white right now with a couple of stripes to make it look like wallpaper ,but not sure if it will look right. Would like to make it look like ivy climing up in places/// Need some Ideas to proceed...How go i find home interior painting designs amd colors for my walls for ideas on what and how to .?
There are many faux ideas to choose from. You could start by going online under faux wall finishes and techniques to get an idea of what styles you like. You can do anything from columns to stone patterns and then stencil in ivy growing from crevices or trailing from it. I've even taken inspiration from pictures I've seen on tapestries that I've liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment